The primary function of the Maintenance Technician is to inspect, monitor and maintain the facility structure, equipment and surrounding building grounds as assigned by the Maintenance/Facilities Manager. This position may work with local service providers, inspectors and property asset managers in caring for the overall functional performance of the building and equipment.
Essential Functions of Job:
• Accurately complete Preventive and Predictive Maintenance tasks on motorized...
Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
Location: Las Vegas, NV (89119)
Schedule: 2nd or 3rd shift, with weekends required
Duration: Long Term - approx. 6 Months
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Our client at the airport is seeking a Warehouse Clerk for a long term position. MUST HAVE STRONG EXCEL SKILLS (will be tested).
Looking up products and product locations in computer system
Escorting staff into the warehouse to find products and issuing produ...
This position works independently and with other plant personnel to perform preventative, predictive, and routine maintenance tasks. This position is responsible for troubleshooting issues, repairing malfunction of production and facilities equipment, and ensuring maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness. All tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Repairs and maintains plant ma...
Maintenance Technician duties include:
- Work from shop orders, drawings, specifications, manuals, and instructions.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of plant equipment including roll former, shear, spiral wrap equipment, hoists, saws, trolleys, conveyors, pumps, compressors, compactor, shredder, continuous line equipment and hand power tools.
- Assist to install and repair power and light circuits, electronic and electrical controls. Disassemble, select repai...
Plant Operator that is mechanically inclined to learn their water processing purification system that filters all of the large volume water at the plant.
Heavy lifting, good listener that is eager to learn and follow instructions, working with gauges.
High school diploma
Some experience in maintenance
Currently Recruiting for Special Events Setup/Teardown Laborers
Job Description: Setup/teardown Laborer: Moving furniture, set up tables, chairs, stages, podiums, boxes, bins, tents, decorations and display. Assist Event Managers with event needs, setting up changes as requested. Demonstrate knowledge of basic tools and methods to set-up and strike various items including tables, chairs, and stages.
Candidate Profile: Event setup and tear down.
Candidate Skills: A positive attitude an...
Auto Auction Drivers- Operate vehicles (driving, parking and staging) in support of sale day events and general auction operations. Includes movement of vehicles to, from and on auction property.
Key Responsibilities: Operate all vehicles in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable company policy and procedures and traffic laws and regulations; observe rules of the road and demonstrate courtesy and defensive driving techniques. Drive assigned vehicles through auction lanes on sale ...
Night Order Selector:
• Employee pay rate is $11.00 per hour
• Responsible for operating an electric pallet jack, selecting customer orders, checking orders, wrapping pallets, loading trucks and various other warehouse duties.
• Shetakis will provide and pay for all company specific training.
• Work environment can range from -8 degrees to 80 degrees. If below 30 degrees proper clothing is provided but this is not typical for temporary workers.
• Average case weighs 40 pounds, some cases weigh up to 8...
Mainly doing clean outs, Maintenance position. basic A/C knowledge, cleaning coils, vacuum drip lines, painting, drywall, landscaping, pulling carpet.
Must have Drivers License, Vehicle, someone local is best for on call.
Drug screen and background check is a must. apply with resume.
Embroiderer to work in the print shop. Any type of sewing skills using a sewing machine are acceptable as long as the person is good at it. They will train.
This is the job description of an experienced embroiderer - Hooping & decorating of garments on commercial embroidery machines. Ability to differentiate colors. Organization of products, garments & orders. Ability to troubleshoot machines as needed. Knowledge of digitizing & editing preferred but not required. Knowledge of routine maintenance a...