Job Title: Extruder Operator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fulfills all work functions in accordance with established work instructions, ISO policies, and company safety policies.
• Interprets schedule on Share Point Job board for assigned machine. Establishes identity of order in progress and order next in queue.
• Determines and implements production run requirements specified in customer specifications, Internal References, production Set Ups, Special Instructions ...
Maintenance Technician duties include:
- Work from shop orders, drawings, specifications, manuals, and instructions.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of plant equipment including roll former, shear, spiral wrap equipment, hoists, saws, trolleys, conveyors, pumps, compressors, compactor, shredder, continuous line equipment and hand power tools.
- Assist to install and repair power and light circuits, electronic and electrical controls. Disassemble, select repai...
We are hiring a maintenance man to jour a team at a condominium association. You will inspect different equipment and perform any basic or preventative maintenance when required. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintain, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals.
Conducting routine inspection of premises and equipment;
Preforming preventative maintenance...
Service/Installer Technician Services and installs all domestic, commercial and industrial water treatment products supplied by the dealership.
Responds to calls for service, as scheduled by the office, for all water treatment products rented from dealership or owned by the customer. Analyzes equipment and makes repairs as necessary. Tests treated water to determine performance of equipment. Insures that equipment is repaired and in working condition. Tests untreated water to determine correct equipm...
Currently Recruiting for Special Events Setup/Teardown Laborers
Job Description: Setup/teardown Laborer: Moving furniture, set up tables, chairs, stages, podiums, boxes, bins, tents, decorations and display. Assist Event Managers with event needs, setting up changes as requested. Demonstrate knowledge of basic tools and methods to set-up and strike various items including tables, chairs, and stages.
Candidate Profile: Event setup and tear down.
Candidate Skills: A positive attitude an...
Auto Auction Drivers- Operate vehicles (driving, parking and staging) in support of sale day events and general auction operations. Includes movement of vehicles to, from and on auction property.
Key Responsibilities: Operate all vehicles in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable company policy and procedures and traffic laws and regulations; observe rules of the road and demonstrate courtesy and defensive driving techniques. Drive assigned vehicles through auction lanes on sale ...