Job Title: Extruder Operator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fulfills all work functions in accordance with established work instructions, ISO policies, and company safety policies.
• Interprets schedule on Share Point Job board for assigned machine. Establishes identity of order in progress and order next in queue.
• Determines and implements production run requirements specified in customer specifications, Internal References, production Set Ups, Special Instructions an...
Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
• Ability to work on a variety of different machines and process flows
• Someone who wants to help build processes, need someone who is willing to help us “create our future”, not maintain current process/procedures
• Previous work experience in a bottling plant, or food service is helpful
• Familiar with conveyor line type machinery, drive motors, control panels, etc.
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive main...
ATTENTION: The world of transportation and mobility is about to rapidly change! Manpower has opportunities that put you in the DRIVER’S SEAT of a historical shift in technology and people movement.
Manpower is seeking skilled Vehicle Operators for opportunities with an organization that is leading the charge in the world of autonomous vehicles. As a VO, your role will be to always ensure safety, maintain vehicle readiness, complete software and hardware tests, and represent the organizations brand as a...
Currently Recruiting for Special Events Setup/Teardown Laborers
Job Description: Setup/teardown Laborer: Moving furniture, set up tables, chairs, stages, podiums, boxes, bins, tents, decorations and display. Assist Event Managers with event needs, setting up changes as requested. Demonstrate knowledge of basic tools and methods to set-up and strike various items including tables, chairs, and stages.
Candidate Profile: Event setup and tear down.
Candidate Skills: A positive attitude an...
Two years of building, grounds and equipment maintenance experience in performing semi-skilled building/grounds and equipment maintenance. General knowledge of the basic methods and practices used in the building and/or mechanical trades. Ability to perform a variety of semi-skilled work relevant to the position to which assigned in one or more of the major building or mechanical trades to include plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, welding, heating, refrigeration and air conditioning, or equipment m...