Install, repair, overhaul and maintain machinery according to plans/blueprints using a variety of trade skills in order to maintain production capabilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential functions/duties to a high standard. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Inspect, diagnose, and repair, product...
Currently Recruiting for Special Events Setup/Teardown Laborers
Job Description: Setup/teardown Laborer: Moving furniture, set up tables, chairs, stages, podiums, boxes, bins, tents, decorations and display. Assist Event Managers with event needs, setting up changes as requested. Demonstrate knowledge of basic tools and methods to set-up and strike various items including tables, chairs, and stages.
Candidate Profile: Event setup and tear down.
Candidate Skills: A positive attitude an...
Night Order Selector:
• Employee pay rate is $11.00 per hour
• Responsible for operating an electric pallet jack, selecting customer orders, checking orders, wrapping pallets, loading trucks and various other warehouse duties.
• Shetakis will provide and pay for all company specific training.
• Work environment can range from -8 degrees to 80 degrees. If below 30 degrees proper clothing is provided but this is not typical for temporary workers.
• Average case weighs 40 pounds, some cases weigh up to 8...
Work experience required for an Embroidery Machine Operator.
Embroidery Machine Operator
This position requires at the minimum 1 -2- years’ experience in operating a 15-needle embroidery machine.
Knowledge of loading embroidery design into machine computer
Hoop items to be embroidered- correctly and straight
Load and unload the embroidery machine
Thread the machine- re-thread needle breaks
Read work orders for color sequence and identify thread colors
Utility workers -Washes dishes by hand or places them in a dishwashing machine. Washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks. Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors. Remove trash and garbage to designated areas. Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and work areas such as pantry and dish room. Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to insure sanitary standards. Polishes silver. May wash pots. Retrieve soiled patient’s trays.
Must have good interpersonal and customer...